I went on another shopping spree, though by myself this time. I love how Boots got these 3 for 2 sales, but it can also be a bit dangerous when you like to go shopping:) I gave the different products numbers so it’s easier to refer to them.
- Batiste Dry Shampoo Fresh Cool & Crisp. This is my first Batiste dry shampoo and I didn’t want a scent too sweet or too distinct, I just wanted something fresh, so this one seemed like the perfect choice:)
- Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum Foundation in 51 Light vanilla. It’s a light weight foundation, perfect for those who are not huge foundation fans (like yours truly), but sometimes want a bit more coverage.
- Soap & Glory One Heck Of A Blot Super-Translucent Mattifying Powder. Add it to your T-zone and/or any other areas where you might get shiny (and don’t want to get shiny) during the day.
- Maybelline Eye Studio Color Tattoo 24 HR Cream Gel Shadow in 70-Metallic Pomegranate. I usually don’t wear cream eye shadows very often, but I’ve been wanting to try out the Color Tattoo’s for a while, and I thought this colour was so beautiful.
- Revlon Colorburst Balm Stain in 045 Romantic. I have already expressed my love for the Revlon balm stains and this is a gorgeous red shade.
- Bourjois Délice de Poudre Bronzing Powder in Peaux Claires/médianes 51 (also known as the chocolate bronzer based on the look and scent of the actual product). I’ve heard about this so many times on Youtube and it’s just so cute, so I had to have it in my make-up collection:)
- Maybelline Eye Studio Color Tattoo 24 HR Cream Gel Shadow in 40-Permanent Taupe. This is the most basic base eye colour you can get. It’s an almost matte, straight up taupe that goes with everything.
- Maybelline The Falsies Volum’ Express mascara. A repurchase, because this mascara is fantastic.
- Real Techniques Core Collection. I’m in love with the Real Techniques brushes and needed to add these to the mix. The Core Collection includes contour brush, pointed foundation brush, detailer brush, and buffing brush.
Here’s a closer look at the products. You’re most likely going to see the majority of these products in action in the nearest future:)